Collections: All, BEAUTY & FRAGRANCE, Hair Care, Hair nourishing oil
Type: HAIR NOURISHING OIL
A scalp-stimulating and cooling infusion of herbs which improves blood circulation to act intensively on each strand. This promotes the growth of new hair cells, strengthens roots, removes dandruff and prevents hair fall and premature greying.
- Neelini or indigo a natural hair dye is a Kapha Vata shamka herb prevents premature greying and promotes hair growth.
- Jyothismathi with its anti fungal property helps to reduce dandruff and thereby, promotes healthy hair growth.
- Bhringaraja or eclipta is a popular Ayurvedic herb known as King of hair helps in hair regrowth and combat hair loss.It improves blood circulation and provides nutrients to your scalp making your scalp nourished and prevents hair loss.The presence of β-sitosterol in Eclipta help to rebuild hair in androgenic alopecia.
- Amla or Indian Gooseberry is loaded with Vit c and Antioxidants to strengthen and nourish the hair follicles to promote hair growth.Vit C in Amla helps producing collagen protein which stimulates hair growth . Amla nourish, strengthen and condition the hair making it shiny and adds volume to the hair. Amla helps balancing all the three vitiated doshas .
- Yastimadhu or Liquorice helps in balancing the vitiated vata pitta doshas which is the causative factor for Hair loss, It helps soothe scalp irritation, infections, and dandruff.
- Medhika or fenugreek is loaded with vitamins and minerals helps induce hair growth due to their anti-inflammatory and antifungal effects
Manufactured & Marketed by
Bipha Drug Laboratories Pvt Ltd
B1-B4 Industrial Estate
Ettumanoor Kottayam 686631