A gentle, quick-absorbing oil with bark of four Ficus and other botanicals are blended in
sesame oil for optimal skin protection. A powerful cleanser and deodorizer, this oil
alleviates skin problems like rashes and itchy skin created by Pitta dosha and reduces sun damage. Traditionally used a baby oil, this is great for daily massage for babies and infants. This oil not only nourishes and nurtures skin but it also provides the skin from bacterial and fungal infections. Nalpamaradi thailam is revered in Ayurveda as a tonic to maintain healthy and glowing skin.
- Nalpamara , combination of bark of four Ficus species is promoted in Ayurveda as Skin Protector and Skin Illuminator. These barks keeps the skin infections at bay .
- Triphala, the three myrobalans are rich in antioxidants and a powerful detoxifier
- Turmeric with its antiseptic property protects and shield the skin from infections.
- Indian madder or manjistha, as it is known in India, is a herb which gets its name from the bright red-coloured roots that have power to activate circulation, detoxify skin and clear the complexion. The ancient herb also works wonders when it comes to removing scars and skin allergies
- Sesame seed oil is high in nutrients such as magnesium, zinc, copper, calcium and manganese.