Made from the extracts of ten sacred and medicinal flowers native to Kerala, this scalp to-toe oil has been prescribed in classical ayurveda for ideal baby care. This herbal blend not only protects your baby’s skin, scalp and hair but also keeps attacks of cold and flu at bay. Prevents skin irritation and rashes in babies. Regular massage before bath will also improve, immunity, blood circulation and sleep patterns in babies. Recommended for all skin types specially for sensitive skin .
Dashapuspam literally means means ‘Ten flowers".Dasham’ refers to ten and pushpam’ refers to ‘flowers’. Dashapuspam constitute a group of ten floral herbs which are culturally and medicinally significant to the people of Kerala in India.These scared ten herbs contains various validated bio constituents .
- Aerva lanata Contains alkaloids and flavanoides which is having Kapha and vata pacifying properties .It is reported to have antimicrobial ,antiparasitic and Immunomodulatory action .
- Biophytum sensitivum is rich in biflavones with kapa pitta shamaka Properties is rich in antioxidant ,antiinflammatory ,wound healing properties .
- Cardiospermum halicacabum,a climbing herb with kapha vata shamaka is excellent for hair care .It is having antibacterial and insecticidal property.
- Curculigo orchioides is vata pitta shamaka a strong antioxidant herb.Cynodon dactylon, a kaphapitta shamaka herb is known as varnya herb in Ayurveda .It improves skin tone and complexion .
- Eclipta alba is a popular Ayurvedic herb known as King of hair helps in hair regrowth and combat hair loss.It improves blood circulation and provides nutrients to your scalp making your scalp nourished and prevents hair loss.The presence of β-sitosterol in Eclipta help to rebuild hair in androgenic alopecia.
- Coconut oil is rich in fatty acids and antioxidants helps nourish the scalp and penetrates the cuticle of the hair and prevent dryness, splitting and thinning of hair . Coconut oil is rich in lauric acid which helps in penetrating the cuticle and strengthens the hair The coconut oil imbibes the qualities of herbs used in the preparation of the oil .