Ayush-64 Clinically Researched Ayurvedic Anti Malarial & Anti Viral Medicine-60 tablets
MRP: Incl. of all taxes
Type: Safety Essentials
Ayush 64 is a polyherbal formulation developed by the Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Science in the year 1980, for Malaria. Based on many clinical studies found that effective in asymptomatic, mild, and moderate COVID-19 infections as an adjunct to standard care. It is a combination of four Ayurvedic drugs; Alstonia scholaris, Picrorhiza kurroa, Swertia chirata, and Caesalpinia crista: the active ingredients showed notable antiviral, immunomodulatory, and antipyretic properties: that enables relief from cough, cold and joint pain. And also significantly reduce the duration of clinical recovery in terms of disease symptoms and severity.
- A unique polyherbal combination of Blackboard tree (Alstonia scholaris), Kutki (Picrorhiza kurroa), Chirayita (Swertia chirata), and Crested fever nut (Caesalpinia crista) with known antiviral, anti-inflammatory, analgesic, immunomodulatory and antipyretic properties.
- The in-silico study done on AYUSH-64 showed that about 35 out of 36 of its Phyto-constituents have a high binding affinity against COVID 19 virus found to be effective in asymptomatic, mild, and moderate COVID-19 infections
- Antiviral, Analgesic, and Antipyretic property of Ayush 64 enables effective in a wide range of Viral infections associated symptoms ranging from fever, malaise (feeling of illness or lack of energy).
- Enables a symptomatic relief from chills, headache, sore throat, cough, asthma, cold, joint pain & inflammation, pyrexia (elevated body temperature)
- Enables proper digestion and absorption of nutrients; Immunomodulatory property helps to restore body metabolism by strengthening the immune status of the body; enables speedy recovery from viral infections
- It also has significant beneficial effects on general health, fatigue, anxiety, stress, appetite, general wellbeing, and sleep.
Malaria, Management of asymptomatic and mild to moderate COVD-19 infections
DOSAGE AND DIRECTION
For Asymptomatic COVID-19 patients:
2 tablets of 500 mg twice a day; one hour after meals with warm water for 20 days or as directed by the prescribing Physician
For Mild to moderate COVID-19 patients:
2 tablets of 500 mg thrice a day; one hour after meals with warm water for 20 days or as directed by the prescribing Physician
4 tablets of 500 mg thrice a day; one hour after meals with warm water for 5-7 days or as directed by the prescribing Physician
Manufactured & Marketed by
Bipha Drug Laboratories Pvt Ltd
B1-B4 Industrial Estate
Ettumanoor Kottayam 686631