Everything You Need to Know about Natural Remedies for Dandruff
Dandruff is possibly the most embarrassing hair trouble that affects people around the world. Imagine the itching on your scalp producing white colour flakes and those tiny bits falling on your shoulders, neck and clothes.
Dandruff is a serious problem for many that range from harmful effects like an itchy scalp to shyness in socialising. This article covers the effective natural remedies for dandruff.
Why Natural Remedies for Dandruff Matter?
Natural remedies for dandruff in hair matter more compared to synthetic anti-dandruff solutions that include chemicals. Such solutions help save you time and money. Natural solutions provide more value because they create an easier go-to solution for all scalp types in all seasons.
Natural hair care solutions are far better in terms of your hair safety and also feasibility to use. You can use them more regularly and always go out in your dark clothes, wearing a smile and confidence.
Causes and Effects of Dandruff
The primary causes of dandruff are as follows:
- Not brushing your hair at regular intervals
- Getting stressed
- Maintaining greasy or oily hair consistently
- Mental illness or disorders could cause dandruff
- Lack of essential nutrients in your body
- Use of hair care products containing chemicals that dry your scalp.
- Problems related to hair washing or shampooing can cause dandruff
- Diseases like Parkinson’s or conditions like eczema
- Constant exposure to heat or pollution
The major effects of dandruff are listed in the below table.
Fall of white, tiny flakes
Hair loss and eventual baldness
How to Remove Dandruff Permanently using Natural Remedies
As mentioned, natural remedies are the best for clearing your dandruff troubles permanently. The top natural remedies for dandruff control are as follows:
- Datura - Datura Metel extracts, especially leaves and seeds are perfect for stimulating your hair health. The herbal remedy is useful in dealing with scalp inflammation and conditioning of hair.
Datura is an excellent component for the prevention of dandruff and its side effects, like an itchy scalp and dryness. Bipha Dhurdhurapatradi is an effective solution that makes the maximum of Datura extracts, blended with virgin coconut oil.
Datura can form an incredible solution with lemon too, and this is used efficiently in a product like Datura & Lemon Anti-dandruff Shampoo. You can use this solution in combination with Dhurdhurapatradi Thailam to get rid of your dandruff worries.
- Coconut Oil - Cold Pressed Virgin Coconut Oil can work wonders against your dandruff issues. If you have doubts about it, ask your mothers about the goodness of coconut oil. It is one of the highly participating ingredients in traditional Ayurveda solutions like Dhurdhurapatradi Thailam.
Hair care starts by taking control of your healthy scalp, and coconut oil is a splendid natural remedy to ensure the same.
- Lemon - Lemon can be used individually or in combination with natural items like Datura to ensure anti-dandruff efforts. The best application is to mix lemon juice with curd and apply it as a paste on your scalp.
- Neem - Neem juice is another extensively used hair care solution that deals with dandruff troubles. Though neem mostly finds impact in skincare solutions, it is ideal for helping your scalp and hair health ambitions.
- Apple Cider Vinegar - One of the best bets in dealing with your scalp issues leading to dandruff, Apple Cider Vinegar is perhaps the most proven home remedy. The scientific process behind its application includes the removal of dead skin cells from your scalp and the restoration of its original pH.
- Aloe vera - Aloe vera is a herbal component with a multitude of uses, and most of them are in skin care. It is also a working remedy for dealing with dandruff and empowering your overall hair health.
- Tea Tree Oil - Another essential ingredient that takes care of your dandruff problems is tea tree oil. It is proven in the fight against itchy scalps and resulting flakes.
You don’t have to search further to reach an effective natural remedy for dandruff, including tea tree oil. Bipha Tea Tree Polyherb Shampoo is all you need to leverage the goodness of tea tree oil.
Other methods for removing dandruff include management of stress in all scenarios, controlling your diet, washing your hair regularly and adopting a healthy lifestyle.
You cannot take any risks with dandruff thinking that the condition will heal on its own. The best way to remove dandruff and its effects is to arrive at a natural solution as early as possible and stick to it consistently. With constant care and effort, natural remedies for dandruff and itchy scalp are easy to attain.