Monsoon season is the time where plants and trees are more greenly and everything around us is more hydrated. But, at this time, skin is more vulnerable for acne, itching and other skin infections. Eladi keramthailam is a unique ayurvedic combination which has the extracts of cardamom (Elam), sesame oil and coconut oil base. It is mainly good for skin treatment like boils and other acute skin issues. It is also useful as a cure for Allergic dermatitis, Ringworm infections, urticaria. It elevates complexion and lightens the skin. It's used in scalp massage as well as in body massage. It can be used as an oil skin care product in monsoon since it is highly recommended by ayurvedic doctors for skin protection and monsoon skin care.
Ayurveda is much more than the popular massages it has come to be associated with. It is a traditional system of Indian medicine that aims to preserve your health and wellness by keeping your mind, body, and spirit in balance. Ayurvedic treatment and medicines use precious and powerful herbs with the help of trusted ayurvedic formulations to create medicines for various health problems. It is rather focused on the causes than the symptoms of various diseases to give long-term relief to the illness.
Skin issues during monsoon season
- In monsoon season, our skin changes from oily to dry.
- Humidity encourages Bacteria and Fungi.
- There is increased sebum production as the climate around you changes.
- Monsoon causes less sweat evaporation which causes itching and other kind of infections on skin.
- Acne will be produced due to these conditions.
Monsoon skin care tips
- Wash your face twice a day
- Use right skin care products at monsoon
- Proper food habits and right diet need to be done.
- Always reduce sugar and oily foods.
- Proper routine habits need to be maintained.
Advantages of Eladi (Cardamom) oil for Monsoon skin care
- It is 100% natural and organic, free from artificial ingredients.
- It gets absorbed by skin quickly and reduces pigmentation and Acne.
- It will have an instant effect in giving skin more radiance and glow.
- This will eliminate dirt in the dry skin cells and makes it healthier.
- It can also be used as regular massage oil for everyone.
Bipha Ayurveda offer just that by its Eladi cream which contains the essence of Eladi keramthailam (Mix of cardamom and coconut oil) blended with cream base. Ayurveda shows us how to correct our lifestyles to lead a healthy lifestyle. The different treatises on this ancient science of holistic healing teach us that food is healthy. Including a few Ayurvedic herbs in our diet will help us get rid of the ailments that bother us frequently. Having an Ayurvedic herbs list handy will help us take care of ourselves without using too many health spoiling medications.