There has never been a greater need for care and attention to one’s own well being than today. The current global scenario which has been engulfed by the pandemic has shown that our immunity must never be compromised or taken for granted. Staying healthy isn’t just physical well being, it is the ability to ward off diseases as well. Such well being can only come when we take a conscious decision to make sure our body is ready for any infection or germs that may come our way. Most people say eating healthy and staying active alone can help you develop a strong immunity. But, is that really enough?
Our immune system requires more than just regular food. It needs many essential nutrients and vitamins that actively help improve our immunity. These immune system enhancers are typically found in nature in the form of herbs and other plant life. So what is the best way to get some of these ingredients to your body? Ayurveda is the best way for anyone to raise their immunity naturally. It is completely safe as it does not contain any harmful chemicals or substances. An Ayurvedic diet has for centuries shown that it can be an extremely effective way to get better immunity.
Want some Ayurveda tips to boost immunity? Ayurveda recommends a variety of herbs that one can consume to help build their immunity. Here are a few Herbs that can be considered as immunity boosting foods.
- Shilajith: It is a powerful energy booster that helps you stay active. Shilajith is also rich in antioxidants that help you heal faster. It also possesses anti-viral properties that help fight viruses.
- Ashwagandha: A herb with tremendous healing power, ashwagandha is a powerful antioxidant. It helps raise immunity by protecting against cellular damage and improves the functioning of the brain and the body.
- Tripahala: Tripahala keeps us healthy and fit by protecting us from bacteria and viruses. It has been used for centuries to help make medicines that fight infections and raise immunity.
- Spirulina: It increases the production of antibodies, infection-fighting proteins, and other cells that improve immunity and help ward off infections and sometimes even chronic illness.
- Brahmi: Not only is Brahmi an incredibly powerful antioxidant, but also an adaptogen that helps reduce stress. Continued stress can lead to lower immunity which in turn can lead to a risk of higher infections. This is why Brahmi is a great herb for powering your immunity.
- Satavari: Satavari helps fight oxidative stress, reduces the effect of inflammation, and gives a much needed boost to your immunity.
- Neem: Neem boosts your immunity and at the same time cools your body from within. It helps clear toxins and impurities leading to more efficiency within your body. It is both anti-viral and anti-bacterial, helping your body fight any infection that may come its way.
These are some of the most important herbs that are used by Ayurveda to help enhance immunity. To add some Ayurvedic goodness to your life, all you have to do is visit Bipha Ayurveda. The online store is filled with all these herbs and more, to help you raise your immunity naturally without any hassle.